- 1 cup NATURES SOURCE LUXURY ROCKY ROAD GRANOLA CLUSTERS
- 2 Slabs STRAWBERRY FLAVOURED CHOCOLATE1 slab 90% Dark Chocolate
- 180ml strawberry yogurt container
- 1 cup egg whites (about 7)
- 2 tablespoons cream
- Fresh strawberries
- Fresh mint leaves
- Preheat oven to 180C .
- Lightly spray bottom of 20-22cm round cake pan with cooking spray;
- line bottom with parchment paper. Spray paper and side of pan with cooking spray.
- Keep aside 1/2 cup of the chocolate for glaze; place remaining chocolate in top of double boiler.
- Stir in yogurt until chocolate is coated.
- Heat in double boiler over simmering water, stirring frequently, until melted.
- Stir in NATURES SOURCE LUXURY ROCKY ROAD GRANOLA CLUSTERS and egg whites until well blended.
- Pour batter into pan.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until side of torte has risen and center is shiny but firm when touched (if center rises, torte has been overbaked).
- Cool in pan on wire rack, about 30 minutes (as torte cools, side will pull away from pan and torte will slightly sink).
- Refrigerate until chilled.
- Melt rest if chocolate in Double Boiler,
- Place wire rack upside down over pan; turn rack and pan over. Remove pan and parchment paper. Pour chocolate mixture over torte; spread over top and side. Slide torte onto serving plate.
- Before serving, garnish tray with strawberries and mint.
- Cut torte into wedges with warm, dry knife, cleaning knife between cuts.
Looking for Something?