GIRAFFE IN THE CITY Competition Terms and Conditions
By entering any Competition featured on GIRAFFE IN THE CITY, you hereby accept the terms and conditions below:
1. Competitions will close at midnight (South African time) on the closing date, unless otherwise stipulated. The winners will be announced 24-48 hours after the closing date (EXCLUDES weekends and public holidays.)
2. Competitions only open to South African residents.
3. All entries will be verified , an entry without a valid email address will not be accepted and entries submitted using invalid or false email addresses will be disqualified.
4. The winners will be selected at random and notified by email only. The prize must be claimed within 7 days of notification.
5. GIRAFFE IN THE CITY reserves the right at our absolute discretion to extend the closing date for a reasonable period of time if necessary.
6. The prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for Cash or other product.
7. Prizes will only be issued after the close of the competition. Please allow for a 3 to 4week delivery period, depending on the Sponsor and Courier. An extended delivery period may apply due to stock availability and public holidays.
8. GIRAFFE IN THE CITY will make every effort to ensure a smooth delivery of prizes but can’t be held responsible for damage of any delivered prizes.
9. GIRAFFE IN THE CITY and its associate sponsors reserve the right to cancel any competition without notice at any time, if deemed necessary in their opinion. In the event of such cancellation, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this competition and acknowledge that they have no recourse against GIRAFFE IN THE CITY or its associate Sponsors.
10. The decision of GIRAFFE IN THE CITY in all aspects with regards to Competitions is final and no correspondence will be entered into.