As we look forward to warmer & brighter days, I thought I would get creative in the kitchen and do a quick and easy recipe that is not only healthy but screams summer! It’s the perfect treat for those of you hosting friends and family and wants to really make a statement.
This Pineapple dish is also full proof and can easily be achieved by all!
Want to see how?! Keep reading…
- 1 x Pineapple
- Fresh Berries
- Any Flavour Yoghurt of your choice (The fruitier the better!)
- Garnish with Coconut and fresh Mint Leaves.
- 1. Make sure all fruit used is clean.
- 2. Cut Pineapple right down the centre with a sharp knife.
- 3. Pour Yoghurt over both Pineapple halves, only covering the inside of the Pineapple where you had cut it.
- 4. Place berries on top of Yoghurt surface.
- 5. Add a sprinkle of Coconut and a few Mint Leaves on the same Yoghurt surface.
- 6. Place Pineapple halves in freezer for about 30min to an hour.
- 7. Once semi-frozen, remove from freezer and decorate it with some fresh flowers.
- 8. Enjoy!
Let me know if you’ve tried this recipe yourself and how you enjoyed it in the comment section below!